There is a reason why video games are so immensely popular among both kids and grownups. They let you indulge in the thrill and excitement of a larger than life without having to leave your couch.
And the new racing games for Xbox One with their jaw dropping features and cool graphics will give you an experience you will never forget! The habit of rushing past your rivals and topping the leader boards can get addictive in no time.
Here are the games to watch out for which will help you master your moves and stay glued to your console screen whether you are playing alone or with your friends.
#9. The Crew – the perfect driving game for the Gen-X
This game made a smashing entry in December 2014 and won the hearts of players and critics in a very short time. It offers you the entire USA as the field to play, race, hone your skills, beat opponents, accomplish awesome missions, and succeed at nerve wracking challenges.
The action driving sport is perfect for the next generation who love to play on advanced PCs and consoles and connect with other players online.
With numerous states, counties, cities and coasts being covered in this game, you will relish the ultimate freedom of driving without any restrictions or limits.
- Play The Crew to reach the ranks of 510s, which is a gang taking Detroit’s underground street racing by storm. Build your reputation to beat the activities of this gang all over the USA.
- Give the cops a miss on the teeming streets of New York, take a wild ride on the sun kissed Miami Beach, cruise your way through the Monument Valley, chase a target in Los Angeles or conquer the snow capped peaks of Aspen. Every locale has something awe-inspiring to offer with new encounters and surprises.
- During the race, you will meet other drivers who can become your companions or rivals. Face tough challenges together or beat their scores while jumping in and out of each other’s games effortlessly.
- Unleash your driving fantasy on any terrain – dirt, sand, asphalt, grass, snow and more.
- As you progress in the game, you will be able to earn new cars and customize them with both performance and decorative components like rims, bumpers, skirts, hoods, wings, stickers etc.
- Tinker about with your vehicle to enhance your reflexes, endurance levels and set never before records. You can experience the ecstasy of The Crew on iOS and Android tablets too.
#8. Riptide GP2 – Turns on the heat with revolutionary stunts
When it comes to modern water racing games, Riptide GP2 is a force to reckon with. In this game you can have the time of your life with rocket-powered hydro jets that let you tear across constantly changing and interactive water surfaces. Rip your way through revolutionary cityscapes, challenging twists and turns of canals and rivers, open harbors and much more.
Feel your pulse soar as you perform heart stopping sky high jumps and other crazy stunts.
- The single player career mode allows you to participate in more than 60 challenges such as races, hot laps, and elimination and freestyle events.
- You can collect 10 commanding hydro-jets and improve their performance and color scheme to pose a bigger threat to your competition.
- Progress to higher levels to become an expert in 25 breathtaking stunts which will charge your boost, dazzle the spectators and intimidate your rivals.
- The split screen multiplayer lets you enjoy the game with 2 to 6 friends via split screen races.
- In the VR challenge mode, you can race against the virtual recordings of the topmost performances by your friends.
- Split screen activities are extremely smooth and real owing to the rock solid 60fps in crystal clear 1080p resolution.
#7. Need for Speed Rivals – Race to your heart’s content
This intense game welcomes you to the Redview County where racers and cops are constantly competing fiercely on the open road. You can play either as a racer or a cop since high stakes are involved on both sides in terms of challenges, risks, rewards and consequences.
Earn speed points, progress in ranks and unlock exclusive cars as the game evolves.
- Remember that each racer is playing here for personal accomplishment while cops hunt them down in packs and show no mercy. If you accept more risk, you can move up faster in the game but the cops might also catch up with you and take away your speed points if you blunder.
- Enjoy the world of Need for Speed Rivals where single player and multiplayer modes are not separate. You can share the same game, race or chase with your friends causing your paths and experiences to overlap distinctly every time. Feel the thrill of challenging an opponent or friend for a race or chase, at the heat of a moment.
- You also get to equip your vehicles with the latest pursuit or evasion technologies depending on whether you are a cop or racer. So racers can use turbo bursts, electromagnetic pulses and jammers while cops can deploy shockwaves, call for police roadblock or helicopter support and be ready for violent busts. You can switch roles to get the most out of the car or technology you want, any time.
- To leave your mark no matter where you go, you can also personalize your cars with unique paints, customized license plates, liveries, decals, rims and so on.
#6. F1 2015 – Experience the F1 fever and glamour
Nothing spells glamour and prestige in the racing world like Formula 1. And with F1 2015, you can race and feel like a champion in an action packed atmosphere. It comes with an amazing new game engine crafted especially for the most advanced consoles and PCs.
The game enables players to experience the flavors of Formula 1 in minute details. A broadcast presentation and voice interaction on consoles enhance the environment of a typical race day.
- F1 2015 features an earlier release in the racing calendar and free digital updates for keeping the game up to date with the actual sport during the season.
- It is also equipped with a handling model based entirely on physics and exhibiting additions and enhancements in more than 20 areas. So both seasoned and novice players can enjoy the rush of adrenaline as they speed towards an exhilarating victory.
- The video includes a 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship bonus content, which lets you contend as your favorite Formula 1 racer in the new championship season. You can sharpen your skills in the online practice session or race against your friends in the online multiplayer version.
- The pro season mode can help you become an expert in facing extreme challenges.