When it comes to selecting a Smartphone, even the smartest bunch of people may feel perplexed because of the myriad choices that are available in the market. Every smartphone is blowing its own trumpet.
It is quite surprising that most of them are catering to almost the same set of applications with the same set of technology, yet they all are claiming that they are different. Hence, it’s natural for a buyer to feel confused.
Here we present a list of the best mobile phones below 15000 Rupees, and then it is your turn to go for an option which seems smartest to you.
|Moto G Plus, 4th Gen (Black, 32 GB)||Motorola||Black||INR 14,999.00|
|Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F (Gold)||Samsung||Gold||INR 11,900.00|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Gold, 32GB)||Mi||Gold||INR 11,999.00|
|Coolpad Note 5 (Royal Gold, 4GB)||Coolpad||Royal Gold||INR 10,999.00|
|Lenovo Zuk Z1 (Space Grey, Cyanogen OS)||Lenovo||Space Grey||INR 13,499.00|
|Moto G Plus, 4th Gen (White, 32 GB)||Motorola||White||INR 14,999.00|
|Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (Wooden Edition Black, 16GB)||Lenovo||Wooden edition||INR 11,999.00|
|Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL-6J510IN (Silver, 3GB RAM, 16GB)||Asus||Silver||N/A|
|leEco Le 2 x526 (64 GB)||Leeco||Rose Gold||N/A|
|OPPO A37 ( Gold, 2GB)||OPPO Digital||Gold||INR 9,890.00|
And some more:
LENOVO VIBE K4 NOTE: Price – INR 11,999
Carrying forward the great legacy of Lenovo K3 Note, Lenovo Vibe K4 note is an apt smartphone in the mid-range. A worthy part of the list of the best Smartphones under 15000 Rupees in India, this one’s a no brainer. Plastic panel with Rounded edged corners; curved back panel and a standard chrome finish add a classy glitter to the appearance of this beauty with elegance. Fingerprint scanner to unlock the screen, is an advanced privacy feature that makes it the best deal in the price bracket of 12000 rupees.
3 GB RAM is more than sufficient to make sure that this gadget is not going to get antiquated in coming future, and has this power to handle heavy and complicated applications knocking at the door of E-commerce and other entertainment avenues on the internet. 5.5 inch full HD 403 PPI pixel density display screen can convert the pictures coming from real life into pictures coming from a fairytale world.
Primary camera with a capturing power of 13 MP and Dual LED flash is a delight for amateurs as well as professional photographers. But the five MP selfie camera or the front camera may disappoint some people.
- Special features like fingerprint scanner
- Audio wizard to support gaming experience
- Bright screen setting for a visual delight
- 3 GB RAM brings it in the lane of fastest mobiles in mid range
- Non-removable battery cripples the choices once the battery life is over
- Can heat up at times when too many applications are open
Overall, balanced and value for money product, backed up by last mile servicing facility of Lenovo. Try it if you are an internet gamer and want to steal some rallies, in between your working hours while performing some non-significant tasks.
MOTO G TURBO EDITION: Price – INR 12,499
Motorola is a company that holds the status of a pioneer in Mobile telephony; Moto G Turbo Edition also manifests the same streak of streamlined operations and functions in it. It has a 5-inch touch screen, 13 MP primary and 5 MP secondary cameras, which show its strength to capture moments. 1.5 GHZ Snapdragon Octa Core Processer is the right kind of brain that is running this sensible machine. It performs better than dual core processor when it supports 2GB RAM and 32 GB upgraded the external memory to an optimum level.
Motorola is a company that earned its reputation in the market because they never over commit and keep a practical and humble approach while promoting their products. Moto G Turbo Edition is a poignant example of this company policy.
- Water and Dust resistant body with great looks
- Technical specifications are well in sync with each other for best performance
- Covers most of the areas of a Smartphone operation
- Designed to fit well in the palm while it is in use
- No heating or hanging issues even during heavy-duty periods
- Battery life is a delight
- Speed of operation is optimum
- It can handle dual SIM operations well
- 16 GB internal memory that can be extended to 32 GB
You will never feel cheated because advertisers never over committed about the performance of the phone anywhere. It justifies the price. In conclusion, it is a reliable product with outstanding durability.
SAMSUNG GALAXY J7: Price – INR 14,249
Samsung Galaxy Series has emerged as the ultimate game changer in the business of Smartphones. Galaxy series is always marked for its features, and J7 has plenty of new additions in the form of a front camera flash. This flash enables you to take some amazing selfies. As it is applicable for every other phone in the Galaxy series, this phone also grows on you with the passage of time. Applications gradually penetrate your lifestyles and carve a niche for you. The developers of this phone are very well aware of this feat and this is why they have left this room for upgrade of software and applications.
You can always upgrade to the latest android versions hitting the scene. If you are upgrading to 4G interface, then again it can be a worthwhile deal for you. 1.5 GHz Exynos 7580 Octa Core Processor is competent enough to handle hanging problems while using heavy gaming platform. It is a new avatar of a tried and tested Galaxy series, which has the power to rewrite some old rules. This is the reason why it proudly features in the category of the best android phones below 15000 Rupees.
- 5 MP secondary camera with flash
- Ready to learn and upgrade with new software and application.
- Expandable memory up to 128 GB
- 4G friendly and ready to accept the changes
- New users might find it a little complicated in the beginning
Be with the evolution of smart telephony; be with the remarkable series that is keen to launch many new features in its stride.
ASUS ZENFONE 2 ZE551ML: Price – INR 13,999
Asus is a company that is marked for its upward integration in the market. When we take a look at its latest offering then it reconfirms the fact. This time, they have introduced an awesome gadget that fits well in your pricing category. Let us start with its Ergonomic arc design, it is a novel concept that they are trying to introduce in the world of Smartphones. Standard denominations of 13 MP in the rear and 5 MP in the front camera are followed here. However, these cameras can capture some remarkable HD images for you, and HD means more liberty to zoom the images when you are processing them.
It is an ideal phone for people who are upgrading to 4G platform because of its powerful battery. In ideal conditions you can expect a life of 1.5 days. Loaded with 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3560 Quad Core Processor, it is a good choice for people who can be termed as the voracious users of Mobile telephony. This phone is at par with some best quality phones when it comes to senses like touch, display, and sound.
- Impressive record of accomplishment in issues related to battery
- 4G (LTE) – 150 Mbps HSDPA, 50 Mbps HSUPA
- One of the reliable options for a person is graduating to 4G frontier
- Battery life is good under optimal conditions.
- Expandable memory up to 64 GB only
It is an entry-level phone for 4G users, battery life and shape of the phone supports the Ergonomics of an individual considerably. This is why you are going to have a different kind of experience while using it.
LENOVO X2-AP: Price – INR 10,690
Have some budget constraints, yet you want to experience some amazing features and flaunt your choice? Then Lenovo X2-AP is loaded with all the good reasons to soothe your senses. A complete list of sensors like eCompass, light sensor, and the Proximity sensor is waiting for you. It has a 2 GHz MediaTek 6595M True Octa Core Processor supported with Android KitKat that can be upgraded to the latest versions.
Battery life is sufficient to handle day-to-day operations quite effectively. The features that are available in this phone justify the price, which is quite reasonable and makes it an affordable deal. If the price is your primary concern then this is the deal that is waiting for you. Lenovo phones are a stamp of quality when it comes to basic things like display, sound, and touch sensors.
- Dual SIM (GSM + UMTS + LTE)
- 4G (LTE) – 150 Mbps HSDPA, 50 Mbps HSUPA
- 5 inch Capacitive Touch screen
- Best Entry-level deal that carries the quality stamp of trusted name
- Amazing battery life lasts for more than a day and has no heating problems
- Can handle multiple functions while maintaining a great speed
- Once you familiarize yourself with this Smartphone, then it might leave you yearning for more.
It suits your budget and carries the stamp of a very trusted name; if you are upgrading your signal strength to 4G, then it can be your first step into the world of 4G signals.
XIAOMI MI4: Price – INR 14,999
High-end Flagship piece with a passable price tag; this is what Xiaomi Mi4 is all about when we talk about the USP. JDI high colour saturation display with a resolution of 1920 x1080 is more than enough to catch your fancy. It has a blazingly fast data processing unit with 2.5 GHz Quad core snapdragon 801 processers and 3 GB of RAM.
It means, if you are a gamer to the core then here we have a machine that can help you in your expedition to win. You might have seen many Smartphones claiming that they are ideal phones for selfies moments. Xiaomi refrains from highlighting this fact in the mainstream. However, it is interesting to know that Xiaomi is in a partnership with Sony for the lenses that they use in some of their Smartphones.
It is needless to say that Sony has a better understanding of photography and the same thing reflects in Xiaomi Mi4 as well, its lenses have the IMX214 sensor. This phone sports a 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front cameras. Now facts and denominations say it all about the affinity for selfies this competent phone has.
- Priced affordably, this phone competes with some high-end phones
- Visual delight for selfie lovers
- Impressive display with high detailing of images
- Powerful processor and 3 GB RAM increases the phone’s affinity with the future technologies
- Excessive focus on Photography related tools makes it slow
- Some lagging issues may occur when you are dealing with the images with 4K resolution
As a cross between a camera and a phone, Xiaomi has earned this reputation of underplaying virtues and this is why it relies more on user reviews after they discover the amazing features of this phone. Overall, it is a secured investment because technical denominations of processing tools are rich, and have the power to accommodate changes.
HUAWEI HONOR 6: Price – INR 14,999
You might be surprised that to find this on the list of the best mobiles under 15000 rupees, but it comes packed with a wide array of features and specs which make its inclusion justified. Light weight and ergonomically designed, this phone is meant to meet all your needs when you are on the go. This phone is made of a plastic body that cuts down on the price, and brings this phone with high-end features into this mid bracket pricing regime. The Emotion UI 2.3 interface ensures a smooth inter-application surfing and supports multitasking facility. 13 MP rear and 5 MP front cameras are capable of capturing images where light sources are low, and they can also capture brilliant colour noiseless pictures for you. 3 GB RAM is quite a high number when we deal with simple applications running inside, this same RAM contributes well when you surf on some heavy applications.
- Simple and sensible phone deals with all the important daily needs with great ease
- Weight of the phone enhances the ergonomics of the user when he or she is on the go
- Camera can shoot in low lighting and come up with impressive pictures
- With 3000 Mah battery, it can last for 24 hours in optimum conditions
- 1.7 Ghz Octa core processer can be termed as a weak link in the entire setup
- Plastic body makes it look vulnerable sometimes
Nice entry-level phone with a promising performance, but expect a few glitches sometimes. If budget is a constraint for you then it is a great deal in mid-budget segment. Just the right device for the mid-budget customers, it encompasses all the major functions of a current age Smartphone and has a very durable battery.
XOLO BLACK 4G: Price – INR 10,999
This black beauty is just apt for brand conscious customers, or the customers who believe that brand name is the ultimate stamp of quality. You can search out many phones coming up with many technical denominations, trying to flash latest technology Meta tags etc. Xolo Black 4G is a sensible choice for a customer upgrading to a 4G phone. They have assembled components in an optimal fashion to ensure the best performance at a reasonable price. 5.5-inch IPS display can be considered to be on the higher side of the feature. Both rear and front cameras are loaded with advanced features. When it comes to connectivity with external devices, then once again it is well equipped with many options to meet your needs.
- Network options such as 2G/3G/4G, GPRS, EDGE makes it a versatile platform
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Dual Camera with Auto focus & LED flash (13 MP + 2MP) 5 MP front camera attached with LED flash
- 16 GB Storage and 2 GB RAM can make it difficult to handle the pressure of operations and functions coming together
It is a versatile phone in the terms of utility and connectivity. You can change SIM Cards easily and connect it to various ports with great ease. Phones coming out of the house of Xolo have these addictive properties attached to them, you cannot resist them because of their unique properties and this phone also carries the same qualities in it.
MICROMAX CANVAS 5: Price – INR 10,799
Micromax is raising the benchmark of high-end phones for a big segment of the Indian Smartphone market. Here we can take the example of Canvas series. With each new introduction, they are adding more high-end features in the phones and trying to keep prices medium.
Canvas 5 is a flagship arrival in this series. This time, it has captured the essence of aesthetics with its metallic frame and removable textured plastic back.
Backed up with 5.2 inches, 423 ppi density HD display, this phone supports a dual SIM operation with 4G support. Android 6.0 Marshmallow update can always transport this phone into the next generation. Start your stint with a simpler version and upgrade it later on when you become a pro with the operations.
- 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6753 Octa Core Processor
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, the display quality is very good
- Earned the reputation of being a market leader of mid segment Smartphones and improving the game with every new Phone that is making an entry in this series
- Belongs to a tried and tested series of phones, and earned a reputation of being a high-end phone in a mid-price segment.
- Non-removable Li-PO 2900 Mah battery is not powerful enough when you are using it excessively
- 16 GB internal memory can be extended up to 64 GB. When you are dealing with 4G interface, then this storage capacity can emerge as a limitation.
During the 2G and 3G days, Canvas series came up with some phones that became the “First Smartphone” for many customers. Now with Canvas 5, they are all poised to repeat the same history in the field of 4G generation phones as well.
LENOVO VIBE S1: Price – INR 14,999
Lenovo’s Vibe series has created this vibe in past with Vibe P1 and now it is the turn of Vibe S1 to roll the dice in the premium segment of the market. We are considering this phone as a part of the premium segment because of its classy looks. It has a metallic body and has some interesting curves to add a new design twist, which can be compared with premium phones. 128 GB expandable memory makes it a value for money, if you are switching into the faster lane of mobile internet. We can also give it a moniker of “High-performance gaming smartphone”, especially if you are attempting to organize your life with the help of a smartphone.
- 16 GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 128 GB
- Corning gorilla glass 3 for better screen protection
- Dual Selfie cameras, 8 MP and 2 MP they work simultaneously for a nice click, 2 MP camera captures the depth of the field and mixes it with the main portrait or focus area
- 1.7 GHz Mediatek MT6752 Octa Core Processor and 3 GB RAM
- Available in trendy dark blue and white colours.
- 7.8 mm of thickness makes it compact and comfortable in hands.
- Battery life can be deceptive at times when you are out for a photography adventure
It looks like a much more expensive phone than it is, because of its premium looks and stylized design patterns. If you want to flaunt an expensive phone, then Vibe S1 is the ultimate choice. Dual camera is a unique function included with this phone, and it can give you some amazing clicks even with dull locations.
Lower Budget? Best Mobile Phones under 10,000 Rupees
Well, here was the list of the best mobile phones under 15000 Rupees which are tailor made to suit your growing multi-tasking and communication needs.
Now that you know about them, which one out of these will you buy next? Do let us know!