If you have a budget over $25,000 and can stretch upto $30,000, you have some of the bestavailable choices which might seem overwhelming. It is the best time in respect to the automobile industry with many new additions to the automobile lineup.
To get you started, here’s a list ofbest cars under $30,000.
These cars are not only stylish but also give you immense amount of comfort without breaking your bank.
#8 2014 Chevrolet Impala– $27,095
If you like big cars, Chevrolet Impala is a perfect car for you. Chevrolet is one of the most popular and well-known car manufacturers in the world. Chevrolet has done everything it can with its amazing Impala.
Impala undoubtedly qualifies in the list of best cars under $30,000 because of its latest technology and big space that makes itthefinest family car.
- Pricing: One of the biggest plusesis its economical pricing. Despite its low pricing, Impala provides best in class features as compared to most of its competitors.
- Powerful engine: Style and good looks are not enough to be considered as a competent vehicle. But its powerful V6 engine gives Impala an edge with its powerful performance.
- Safety: Impala has great safety features which include 6 airbags – driver airbag, side head airbag, passenger airbag, rear head airbag and a read body airbag. Apart from airbags, Impala also some other safety tools such as four-wheel disc brake, stability control, child safety locks and traction control.
- Spacious: Impala is full-sized family sedan which can easily accommodate 5 adults. One of the key features for Impala’s success is its ample space providing extra room for the comfort of its passengers.
- Automatic transmission: Chevrolet Impala comes with automatic transmission. Automatic transmission gives Impala an advantage over its competitors. With auto transmission, it is relatively easier to drive especially for the beginners.
- Fuel economy: Impala is also high on fuel efficiency with 22 mpg for in city driving while 30 mpg over the highways.
- Tech savvy: Impala comes withahost of state of the art tech gadgets which includes satellite radio, keyless access and automatic climate control.
- Lack of cargo space: One of the biggest limitations of Chevrolet Impala is its limited cargo space. Even being a large family sedan, the vehicle has a very limited space for cargo. If you are traveling with a lot of luggage, Impala’s cargo space wouldn’t be enough.
- Auto transmission: Chevrolet could improve its Impala with a 6-speed automatic transmission. It may stumble occasionally when driving on mountains.
- Poor touchscreen: The touchscreen is not responsive enough as compared to most of its competitors. Also, the time lag while navigating through it can be annoying.
#7Volkswagen GTI – $ 25,595
Volkswagen GTI is one the best nameplates from Volkswagen. It’s a hatchback with redesigned looks and updated features. At a very economical price, Volkswagen GTI is a true value for money. It delivers the feel of a luxury car with power-backed performance.
With its ultra-modern looks and features, Volkswagen GTI is a great buy. Volkswagen GTI is can be considered as one of the best luxury cars under $30,000.
- Premium interiors: The feel and the look of its interiors are extraordinary. With its comfortable seats in the front, it provides for a joyful and relaxing ride every time.
- Economical: With prices starting at $25,000, Volkswagen GTI is totally worth the money. The cars’ luxurious look and feel easily gives a tough completion even to cars priced much higher than this. The car also is packed with features such as adaptive cruise control, rear-facing cameraand blind spot monitoring.
- Stylish exteriors: With its bold red and white color schemes, Volkswagen GTI certainly grabs all the attention. Its premium looks is one of the key attributes attached to its salability.
- Cargo space: The car has a cargo capacity of 52.7 cubics on folding the rear seats. While the rear seats are back in shape, space comes down to 22.8 cubic feet which are still better as compared to its other competitors in its class.
- Drive quality: The Volkswagen GTI offers a great driving experience which is smooth and yet powerful. The car is leading its way in this segment and provides fun filled joyous driving experience.
- Powerful acceleration: With great acceleration formingamajor part of a cars’ performance, Volkswagen doesn’t disappoint you with that. With its powerful and yet easy to control acceleration, it certainly makes your driving easier.
- Comfort: With ample space both at the front and at the back, it offers great legroom allowing you to have a comfortable journey.
- Fuel efficiency: The vehicle with its jam-packed features falls a bit in respect of its fuel efficiency. With 25 mpg for in city traveling and 34 mpg on highways, Volkswagen GTI lags behind when compared to other vehicles inthesame
- Touchscreen: With all the newly added features, the touch screen is little too small.
- Styling: Even after six updates, Volkswagen GTI still resembles the one that was decades ago. It does not have anything flashy like Ford Focus ST.
- Pricy: Volkswagen GTI is comparatively expensive as compared to many of its competitors which offer similar vehicles with similar features at much lower price.
#6FordFusion Hybrid – $25,990
Ford Fusion Hybrid is a refined sedan with jaw-dropping fuel efficiency and appealing appearance. With a five-star safety rating, Ford Fusion Hybrid carries the Ford legacy of safer and powerful vehicles. Ford Fusion Hybrid now comes with a more powerful audio system than ever before. With its posh interior and excellent fuel economy, Ford Fusion is a show stopper.
- Fuel economy: One of the prime attributes of Ford Fusion is its fuel efficiency. The vehicle has the best in class fuel efficiency with an outstanding 44 mpg for in city driving and extraordinary 41 mpg while cruising through the highways.
- Powerful engine: With lithium battery combined with a 4-cylinder engine and electric motor, Ford Fusion manages to pump out 188 horsepower allowing it to cruise the through the slow moving traffic with ease.
- Elegant style: With its angular headlights, Ford Fusion is an attention grabber among the rest of its competitors in its class. The car also comes with an appearance package for a sporty look with a spoiler and pair of fog lights.
- Safety: Ford Fusion comes with a five-star safety rating which gives it an absolute advantage over its competitors. It is well equipped with advanced safety features which include blind spot mirroring, rearview camera, lane keeping system and a parking sensor.
- High-tech features: Ford Fusion is stuffed with high tech features which include the impressive MyFord Touch infotainment system, Sony’s thumping audio system, cruise control and a parkassist
- Handling: You will be very impressed with the Ford Fusion’s handling capability. You will be high on confidence due to its awesome steering system.
- Less powerful: With 2.0l engine providing 240 horsepower and 270 pound-feet torque does not give it that performance as compared to the regular Fusion. Hybrid model does have a good acceleration but is not at par with the turbocharged Fusion.
- Lag in infotainment system: Even with the improved MyFord touch, there is room for improvement to make it more refined. It also lacks in the response time which needs to be fixed.
#52016 Honda CRV – $26,745
Withahost of improvements and better fuel economy due to its direct-injected four-cylinder engine and CVT, Honda CRV is a best in class compact SUV. With over 15 years into the production cycle, the car has gone through lots of improvements and now has a refined look as well as performance.
- Efficient: Honda CRV is one the most efficient SUV in its class. With its 2.4L four-cylinder engine along with continuously variable transmission (CVT), Honda CRV gives 27 mpg for in city drive and 34 mpg on the highways.
- Powerful engine: With an upgraded engine taken from Accord, Honda CRV provides a powerful performance with a smooth acceleration. With its new CVT transmission, the car contributes to higher fuel efficiency.
- Refined interiors: With premium quality materials which have gone into the making of its cabin, the vehicle promises luxurious and refined cabin.
- Smooth ride: Honda CRV with its updated suspension has given the vehicle a secure handling along with responsive steering.
- Best SUV: If you consider the SUV currently available in the market, Honda CRV is the best among them. Honda CRV has proven its worth based on its tested results and data gathered fromthemarket on its reliability and safety.
- Spacious: It has a spacious cabin and with overall seating capacity for five. It also has a spacious cargo space with 70.9 cubic feet. Even with all the passengers, there is still room for your gears.
- Highly equipped: Even with the base model. Honda CRV comes fully loaded with features. It has features like backup camera, cruise control, steering wheel control, anti-theft system, keyless entry and power door locks. To make the ride even more comfortable, A/C and heating vents have been installed for rear seated passengers too.
- Reliability: There is always no question onthereliability of Honda vehicles as so with Honda CRV. Along with reliability, Honda CRV is also known for its longevity.
- Lacks refinement: When compared with Ford Escape, Honda CRV falls a bit on its interiors.
- Appearance: With its competitors like Ford Escape and Mazda CX5, Honda CRV does not have that sporty and appealing appearance.
- Low on agility: Honda CRV lacks agility as that of Mazda CX5. However with its spacious and comfortable rides, Honda CRV manages to mitigate its lack of agility.
- Less option: Honda CRV comes with only one engine option and its towing ability is below par at 1,500 lbs.
#4Toyota Prius V – $26,675
Toyota Prius V is a sequel to formidable Prius liftback. With its wider, longer and taller body and enhanced cargo space, Toyota Prius V is an excellent choice. It is one of the best new cars under $30,000.